I’ve been tagged for the first time by a fellow CEan and a Blogger friend: Gaurav. Thanks mate.
Well to begin with, I am not the ‘perfect girl’ I thought I would be when I was a kid. I had read somewhere ‘SHIFT HAPPENS’ …most unknowingly.
I’d written a post : Notions About or Against Girls in 2008 and it was very well received back then. So have a look at it if you are new. 🙂
Here I am jotting down some points, that make me feel: “Am I odd?”
- Looking good or being well-dressed has never topped of for that matter ever been on my priority list.
- In my life of 19 years, I have not had a single typical ‘cat-fight’ with any other girl.
- I am blind towards jewelery and clothes. (It’s the reason why I fail to admire people in functions/ceremonies/events or even on Television)
- I like to fix things on my own.
- I’ve a messy room. (However hard I try to keep things in their designated place, I never find them when I need the most)
- I like wearing a cap, sports watch and sneakers.
- I was never a die-hard fan of any Hero from the Film Fraternity.
- I am never bothered about the Latest Shopping Spree. Buying Clothes & things has to be a quick business.
- I am a bit clumsy.
- I love cars. I can’t help noticing a good one when it zooms past me.
P.S: I guess I have sinned way too much against the Gender Stereotypes. Forgive me Lord!